We are looking for a native Thai speaker based in Bangkok or Shanghai that will be responsible for the Thai market and additional markets in South East Asia. The position will report directly to the General Manager of China and South East Asia with additional reporting lines within the region and functionally to headquarters in a matrix-management structure. You will be expected to travel within the region in order to meet customers and attend and organize events.
- Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy for SolarEdge with the vision based on SolarEdge being the #1 Choice for smart energy solutions. Your touch points are mostly B2B but with increasing emphasis on B2B2C.
- Perform market research and analysis and obtain valuable insights into the regions’ PV market and customers – and use these insights to grow market share.
- Develop and initiate various marketing activities for SEA markets (within the annual marketing budget for the region, which you will manage).
- Collaborate with distributors, installers, and developers on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end production of events including exhibitions, trainings and customer events (includes managing timelines, venues, suppliers, payments, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, invitations etc).
- Develop marketing content for product brochures, case studies, campaigns, sales presentations, and social media platforms.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation.
- Work closely with HQ marketing & product marketing managers, MarCom staff, graphic designers, on production of events and materials.
3 years’ experience as a marketing manager
Bachelor/Master Degree – Preferred
Industry Experience: Renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries are highly preferable but not essential
Advanced oral and written communication skills
Meticulous planning and organizational abilities
Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel
Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail
Experience with content creation
Experience with CRM Tools & Marketing Automation tools – Newsletters/ E-Invites – Preferred
Fluent English – a MUST